Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Tongue...

Dear Tongue, (Ode to tea)




I'm sorry that my temperature recognition hasn't been up to par when drinking hot tea/coffee lately. I didn't mean to burn you over and over...and over again. But that raspberry royale is so lux, it can't help but contribute to your ill firey fate. The way it burns my tongue and slides down my throat only to feel the steam broiling out of my mouth, and the smooth serene feeling of hot fuckin still spiced steaming tea. I better get her down your throat before it cools off but it feels nice when your vapors soothe over my soft red lips. I breathe you in like a menthol cigarette after a hard day. I feel you in my body, I feel you in my veins, that caffeine drags me into your unsatiable lair that can only be satified by you my dear, fucking bitter lover, raspberry royale and earl grey...



the cold will not untrifle your satisfactory feeling, deep in the winter blues...
 
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment