Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Long Awaited First Blog

It is Saturday night at 7:32 and I am watching the movie Julie & Julia.  It is a very cute movie and it has inspired me.  I want to write a blog.  However, I have nothing of interest to anyone else to write about.  Julie felt her life was meaningless, she was working a meaningless job, and she found a passion in cooking (with which I have zero talent).  I believe that my passion is working with children, and I am employed to do just that, though I don't seem to have much actual work to do as of yet.  So, I end up spending most of my time contemplating my life; what defines my life currently and what will become of my life in the near future and years after that.  My conclusions... no idea.  I haven't a clue what my life is presently, nor what it will become in the future.  I discussed this with my dear friend Kait and we decided that we DO have something to say, lots of somethings.  And that is how I ended up here, co-writer of this very blog.  It is no secret to those of you who know us that we are both recovering drug addicts, which gave us very unique experiences, and very unconventional ideas floating around in our minds.  So here we are, ready to share our madness with YOU! 
Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Abbie and Kait
    Ordinarily Extraordinary is a great title. Thanks for inviting me on what will prove to be a great journey. I am all buckled in...let the wild ride begin.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete